Nutritional Therapy is about ensuring your body is getting what it needs in order to achieve physical, mental and emotional health. Nutritional Therapy is suitable for everyone, young and old, for those who would like to alleviate specific symptoms, as well as those who would just like to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
What health concerns will benefit from Nutritional Therapy?
- Digestive Problems Constipation, Diarrhoea, bloating, IBS, Reflux, Food allergies/Intolerances
- Weight problems Weight gain/inability to lose weight, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes
- Cardio-Vascular Health Raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health Infertility, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis
- Skin Conditions Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea
- Mental health & General Wellbeing Low mood, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration
Nutritional Therapy can be combined with reflexology and massage as part of a holistic health treatment plan. This would usually consist of three to four treatments, giving the body time to naturally feel the benefits.
Reflexology and Nutrition Combination:
Reflexology helps to naturally bring the body into harmony through working on specific reflex points on the feet. Nutritional therapy supports health by ensuring the body is getting what it needs. The food that we eat and the health of our digestive system have a direct affect on our health. The combination of reflexology and nutritional therapy will help to restore balance and empower you on your path to health. Digestive issues such as indigestion, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea and IBS, and hormonal issues such as painful periods, irregular cycles, skin problems, PMS, PCOS and low energy can benefit from a treatment plan combining Reflexology and Nutritional Therapy. This combination treatment begins with a 1 hour consultation and Reflexology session from which we devise a treatment plan specific to your needs.